Nexteria, a formula of VDR Bouwgroep from Deventer, shows a leading approach in Circular Building. All components have already been completed for the approaching government standards: Nexteria was the first in the Netherlands to deliver a commercial building with an extensive Building Passport.
Thanks to the intensive cooperation with NIBE, the building passport is provided with validated values for the Material Circularity Index (MCI), the Detachability Index (LI) and the Environmental Performance Buildings (MPG).
In addition, every Nexteria building is delivered with the well-known Materials Passport, a unique Take-Back Guarantee and a complete and validated package for sustainable and circular construction.
That a fully prepared materials passport is available is already quite unique. Nexteria, however, goes further and supplies a complete and validated package for sustainable and circular construction. With this, Nexteria offers the building owner a complete formula for circular business accommodation.
The Nexteria building passport containing, the values validated by NIBE for circularity, releasability and durability and the Materials passport, will be presented during Building Holland 2020.
With this, Nexteria offers the building owner a complete formula for circular business accommodation so the owner knows exactly:
• How sustainable the building is
• How circular the building is (Materials Circulariteit Index)
• How easy to dismantle the building components (Detachability Index )
• The residual value of the property at the end of the useful life (Take-back guarantee)
• Origin of the materials (Life Cycle Analysis / European Product Declaration)
• What the environmental impact of the property is (Environmental Performance of Buildings)
• How low the CO2 footprint is
• And how energy-neutral the building is (Energy Performance Coefficient / Nearly Energy Neutral Buildings – EPC / BENG)
Nexteria stand: hall 11.28