Innodeen BV; GEVELBEKLEDING UIT 100% RESTAFVAL

Description

UPCYCLING: DBP SIDING – facade cladding made of COMPODEEN.
Compodeen is a circular bio-composite from 100% residual waste. The bio-composite consists of 72% recycled wood from, for example, old pallets and unpainted scrap wood; also called A-wood. The other 28% consists of post consumers waste PP (Polypropylene), one of the most environmentally friendly plastics available and is literally derived from the PMD waste bin or bag. Compodeen has the appearance of wood but needs and contains no preservatives, has a natural aging and is fully recyclable without loss of quality.

Media

Share

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin